The Gator Fasteners Head Stud Kit is a must have in any high performance 2017-2021 6.6L Duramax L5P Diesel. To overcome head gasket failures that can occur in diesel engines in these high performance...
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
Increase fuel filter capacity and amount of time between filter changes on your 2017+ L5P Duramax by upgrading from a stock cartridge style filter to our spin-on canister style filter. Featuring an anodized billet aluminum fuel filter base, this upgrade kit installs in the same location as the stock cartridge filter base using the same OEM style quick disconnect fuel line fittings.
• Ensures maximum effectiveness in cold weather by keeping the fuel flow path across the PTC heating element
• Gray anodized finish with engraved WCFab Logo
• Compatible with stock trucks, No tuning required
• Includes Donaldson 4 micron fuel filter and water separator (Donaldson P/N P553203), filter base with integral mounting, distribution filter block/filter coupler, quick disconnect fittings, and 1/8" NPT port for fuel pressure monitoring
• Replaces GM Part #23149526 and #84711317
Increase fuel filter capacity and amount of time between filter changes on your 2017+ L5P Duramax by upgrading from a stock cartridge style filter to our spin-on canister style filter. Featuring an...
Exergy New 30% Over Injector
The Growler running board provides a clean yet aggressive look your vehicle. The Sure Grip tread design allows for ultimate traction in any condition. All aluminum construction with modular steel...
The 6-Speed Allison found in your 2017, 2018 or 2019 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra earned its reputation for excellence largely because of the advanced electronic control provided by the TCM...
Fly Under the Radar with your brand new L5P Stealth 67G2!The 2017-2019 L5P Stealth 67G2 Turbo is the most versatile turbo upgrade available.This turbo fits like a stock OEM turbocharger, it just runs...