- Recommended for drivers who require additional fuel capacity but require a small footprint to maximize available bed space for 5th wheel hitches, Rambox beds, and cargo
- Won't interfere with standard 5th wheel hitch
- Fits under most tonneau bed covers
- Robot-welded seams provide extraordinary strength, unlike rotationally molded plastic tanks or cheaper steel brands
- Our fuel tank systems include all components needed for installation
- TRAX 4™ computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers for worry-free operation with exclusive AutoTrans® technology
- Built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel powder coated black for superior durability and strength
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Miami to Chicago without stopping for fuel? That's no big deal for you when you install the impressive 100-gallon auxiliary. This tank is our biggest in-bed auxiliary fuel tank, holding up to 100 gallons of additional fuel to go the distance without needing to stop for fuel. The auxiliary system is computer-controlled by our patented TRAX 4™ operating system with patented AutoTrans® technology. Computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers mean worry-free operation, and much safer and more reliable operations than gravity fed systems.
Want to know the status of your on-board fuel systems? Simply download the TRAX 4™ app to your smart phone and enter your vehicle and fuel system information. In no time, you’ll be able to monitor your pickup’s fuel capacity! During fuel transfer, the message “PUMP ON” will be displayed. You also have the option of displaying either the gallons or the percentage of fuel in each tank.
If you prefer not to use our TRAX 4™ app with your auxiliary tank but still want to know how much fuel you have, Transfer Flow offers an in-cab fuel level monitor LCD. The LCD shows the fuel level of the auxiliary tank with an easy-to-read bar graph that decreases when fuel is transferred to the pickup’s main fuel tank. This item is sold separately.
Transfer Flow fuel tanks are built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel; and powder coated black for superior corrosion resistance and strength.
NOTE: Product dimensions include 1 1/2" in width for the mounting brackets and 3" in height for the filler neck.
- Shipping Weight: 264 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 77.5 "L × 31.75"W × 28"H
- 2010-2022 Dodge Ram Trucks
- 2010-2022 GM Trucks
- 2008-2022 Ford Trucks