Investing in an extra 75 gallons of onboard fuel gives you invaluable peace-of-mind on the road. Our 75-gallon in-bed auxiliary tank holds enough fuel to dramatically impact your driving experience without taking up as much bed space as some of our larger tanks. The auxiliary system is computer-controlled by our patented TRAX 4™ operating system with exclusive AutoTrans® technology.
Computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers mean worry-free operation, and much safer and more reliable operations than gravity fed systems. Based on the capacity of your vehicle's main fuel tank and the capacity of the Transfer Flow fuel tank, the TRAX 4™ system will transfer fuel at predetermined fuel levels while the vehicle is in operation.
Want to know the status of your on-board fuel systems? Simply download the TRAX 4™ app to your smart phone and enter your vehicle and fuel system information. In no time, you’ll be able to monitor your pickup’s fuel capacity! During fuel transfer, the message “PUMP ON” will be displayed. You also have the option of displaying either the gallons or the percentage of fuel in each tank.
If you prefer not to use our TRAX 4™ app with your auxiliary tank but still want to know how much fuel you have, Transfer Flow offers an in-cab fuel level monitor LCD. The LCD shows the fuel level of the auxiliary tank with an easy-to-read bar graph that decreases when fuel is transferred to the pickup’s main fuel tank. This item is sold separately.
Transfer Flow fuel tanks are built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel; and powder coated black for superior corrosion resistance and strength.
- Recommended for drivers with short or long bed trucks who need additional fuel capacity and a relatively compact tank design measuring only 18 inches deep
- Won't interfere with standard 5th wheel hitch
- Robot-welded seams provide extraordinary strength, unlike rotationally molded plastic tanks or cheaper steel brands
- Our fuel tank systems include all components needed for installation
- TRAX 4™ computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers for worry-free operation with exclusive AutoTrans® technology
- Built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel powder coated black for superior durability and strength
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Include 1 1/2" in width for the mounting brackets and 3" in height for the filler neck.
- Dimensions: 60.75"L x 20.5"W x 22.75"H
- Fits: 2008-2021 Dodge/Ram & Chevy/GM, 2008-2020 Ford