- Recommended for drivers who own ATVs, boats, generators, landscape or farming equipment, or want the option to fuel their truck or additional vehicles
- Comes with 12-volt GPI® fuel pump, 12 ft. hose, nozzle, wiring harness with cab-mounted power switch, and mounting hardware
- DOT legal for gasoline, diesel, and kerosene
- Fits under most tonneau covers
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength
- Powder coated black for durable satin finish
- Easy-to-use hose-purge feature eliminates messes
- Pumps up to 8 gallons per minute
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Kick the fuel cans to the curb when you install a safe, legal, and reliable Transfer Flow refueling tank in the bed of your pickup truck. Perfect for refueling vehicles or equipment on the go, our refueling tanks will save you time, money, and hassle.
Our 40-gallon refueling tank system is Department of Transportation (DOT) legal to carry and transfer gasoline, diesel, and kerosene. The compact design of the 40-gallon refueling tank fits under most tonneau covers and sits comfortably in the bed of all light and heavy duty trucks.
The 40-gallon refueling tank is made from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength; and powder coated black for durable satin finish. As with all Transfer Flow fuel tank systems, this refueling tank comes complete with all parts needed for installation, down to the last zip tie.
- Product dimensions include 3" in width for the mounting brackets and 3" in height for the filler neck.
- Accuracy of optional Rochester fuel gauge may be less depending upon tank shape and if tank is on a level surface. Accuracy may be less near full and empty.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene
Shipping Weight: 190 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 49"L × 29"W × 25"H