Whether you’re refueling equipment, filling up vehicles, or traveling across country in your ATV, this tank is designed for the ultimate go-getters. Our 109-gallon refueling tank system is Department of Transportation (DOT) legal to carry and transfer gasoline, diesel, methanol/ethanol, and kerosene. The easy-to-use hose-purge feature allows you to pull any fuel left in the hose back into the refueling tank to eliminate messes in the truck bed and stretch your extra fuel capacity even further.
The 109-gallon refueling tank is made from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength; and powder coated black for durable satin finish. As with all Transfer Flow fuel tank systems, this refueling tank comes complete with all parts needed for installation, down to the last zip tie.
- Recommended for drivers who own ATVs, boats, generators, landscape or farming equipment, or want the option to fuel their truck or additional vehicles
- Comes with 12-volt GPI fuel pump, 12 ft. hose, nozzle, wiring harness with cab-mounted power switch, and mounting hardware
- DOT legal for gasoline, diesel, methanol/ethanol, and kerosene
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength
- Powder coated black for durable satin finish
- Easy-to-use hose-purge feature eliminates messes
- Pumps up to 15 gallons per minute
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Product dimensions include 3" in width for the mounting brackets and 3" in height for the filler neck.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, Methanol/Ethanol*
- Dimensions: 54.75"L x 30"W x 23"H
- Fits: All Full-size Trucks