2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Titan Fuel Tanks 60 Gal. Midship Tank Features:
- Extend the range of your truck by as much as 500 miles (varies with make, model, and engine)
- Depending on application, many are complete with powdercoated or plated steel mounting straps, extruded rubber mounting bushings, vent hose, rollover safety vent valve, seals, and required clamps
- Will not delaminate
- Fully compatible with biodiesel
- Eliminate condensation problems
- No welds to crack
- Lighter and quieter than metal tanks
- Many models fit into spaces where a metal tank won't
The 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Titan Fuel Tanks 60 Gal. Midship Tank Extends Driving Range by 500 Miles
Why choose a Titan Tank? There are tons of reasons, but none better than the superior dependability and fuel capacity. The 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Titan Fuel Tanks 60 Gal. Midship Tank offers that and more with 60 gallons of fuel capacity and a military-grade polymer construction. By having this fuel tank with you on your next trip, you get up to 500 miles of extra driving range. This is tons of extra area that you can cover to have an adventure that you never could have imagined. You will truly be able to find that tranquil place far away from civilization knowing you will have enough fuel to get back safely.
One-Piece, Lightweight, Military-Grade Aluminum Construction
The 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Titan Fuel Tanks 60 Gal. Midship Tank features a one-piece, lightweight aluminum construction that is powder coated for extra corrosion resistance and overall durability. Along with the tank itself, you get plated steel mounting straps, extended rubber mounting bushings, a vent hose, a rollover safety vent valve, seals, and clamps included in the kit. With this tank you will avoid the problems that people usually face with fuel tank products. This includes eliminating condensation, cracking, and noise. You are guaranteed to get a fuel tank that will last much longer than the stock and function more efficiently and safely.
2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke