Synergy Jeep JK 3 Inch Lift Stage 2 Suspension System is the first to include lower control arms and is the first system you'll be comfortable dragging over rocks. It includes all the components from the Stage 1.5 System with the addition of Heavy Duty Fixed Length Lower Control Arms (8046 8047) front/rear to correct caster and increase durability off road. These lower control arms are designed to take abuse and are fixed length for low maintenance and worry free wheeling. This system will fit 35 inch tires with stock fenders or 37 inch tires with high fenders.
- Fits 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door
- Stage 2 key features are front and rear track bar relocation brackets, flipped drag link, and heavy duty fixed length lower control arms
- Front and rear bump stop extension kits
- Front and rear sway bar links
- Front and rear extended Stainless Steel steel braided brake lines
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm, track bar, tie rod, and drag link length without removal
- Front and rear track bar relocation brackets raise track bar mounting positions increasing suspension roll center heights which improves handling on and off road
- Lower control arms manufactured from high quality crush resistant 1-3/4X.188 inch Wall 1026 DOM tubing to increase durability and correct caster
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Front and rear lower shock mounts
- Optional front sway bar disconnect system for ultimate trail articulation mounts sway bar up and out of the way when disconnected from the axle
- Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant Powdercoat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Requires a maximum 4-3/4 inch backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2 inch back spacing is recommended
- Synergy suspension systems are a modular design so all components are available separately
- 2012+ JK's lifted over 2 inch will require exhaust spacers (5017), or a front aftermarket drive shaft to prevent interference with the exhaust.
- 3 inch and up lifts, aftermarket driveshafts are recommended. When a rear aftermarket driveshaft is used with the Stage 2 Suspension System, rear adjustable upper control arms must also be used to correct the rear pinion angle.
- Springs are designed to provide the advertised amount of lift with use of aftermarket bumpers, wInch tire carriers. More lift will occur on vehicles in stock trim.
- Springs retain the factory rake of the vehicle where the rear is higher than the front. Vehicle should sit level when loaded. Request one size shorter rear springs to level the vehicle out when unloaded.
- Requires 16 inch or larger wheel diameter