Give your diesel truck more efficient power with our Stealth Module exclusively for (2007-2010) Chevy/GMC Duramax diesels. Your module will be a stand-alone computer that installs under the hood of your vehicle with no supporting modifications or monitoring needed. Make your vehicle work smarter, not harder! Get that extra boost in performance without any harmful side effects.
- Chevrolet/GMC years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Chevrolet/GMC diesel models: 2500, 3500, 4500 chassis, 5500 chassis
Why sacrifice peace of mind when looking for a little bump in performance? No endless modifications or flashes to your truck's computer. This is the easiest and safest way to give your diesel truck improved performance. A cost-effective approach to wake your truck up starts here. Backed by a 1 Year Warranty, purchase includes 24/7 technical support, and superior customer service. Finally the high-quality, safe, and non-invasive performance solution your truck has been waiting for. See why thousands of diesel pickup owners are turning to Stealth.
The module is a stand-alone computer that plugs in under the hood. The internal software meticulously works to optimize the injection pressure to amplify combustion efficiency. By bringing the fuel rail pressure to its desired pressure sooner, it allows for finer fuel atomization. In turn, the engine receives better combustion quality, efficiency, and power output. The end result is more torque where you need it, improved overall drivability and vehicle responsiveness.
Keep in mind, your diesel truck’s factory safety measures stay in place. The module is a safe solution for everyday driving and towing.
The Stealth Module provides:
- Improved overall drivability and vehicle responsiveness
- An increase in low to midrange power where you need it
- Smooth and predictable power across the low-mid RPM ranges prevent the transmission from struggling to find power and hold gears longer
- Safe for towing and everyday driving -while improving performance!
- Increased hp**
- Reliable torque increase, up to 120 ft-lbs**
- Includes all-weather factory style OEM plug and play connectors for quick and easy installation
- Engine operates safely within manufacturer parameters
- Factory safety measures/fail safes stay in place and are not overridden or bypassed.
- Stealthy technology does not leave a footprint in the ECM
- No external OBD II monitors and supplemental devices required.
- The switch includes 4 positions: Stock, Low, Medium, and High