CANCELING AN ORDER
If the item you ordered was in stock at the time you place your order, it is unlikely we will be able to cancel your order. Our system sends orders immediately to ship.
- Orders that have already shipped cannot be cancelled. You will need to begin our Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process by emailing Customer Service to have the item returned.
- If your order isn't in stock and hasn't shipped, please email Alligator Performance at Customer Service to request cancellation.
- NO CANCELLATIONS of Road Armor or Addictive Desert Designs products after 48 hours of order being placed.
- If you refuse a package an $18 service fee and any additional shipping charges will be deducted from the refund. This will also delay the refund process.
- If you would like to return an item, all shipments must be accepted and then sent back following our standard return process.
- You will need to begin our Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process by emailing Customer Service to have the item returned.
- Refusals for International Orders: Duty, Taxes, and Fees incurred during return will be deducted from your refund.
ADDRESS CHANGE REQUEST
- If you request an address change after your order has been processed, we will do our best to work with the carrier to re-route your package(s). If successfully re-routed there will be an address change fee of $18 plus any additional shipping charges (customer responsibility).
- UPS My Choice – we encourage you to sign up for this free service with UPS. UPS My Choice® lets you decide how, where and when home deliveries occur to fit your schedule. Get estimated arrival and progress alerts.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS & ITEM WARRANTIES
Alligator Performance does not offer any type of warranty coverage for defective products. However, many of the products available through our website are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. Alligator Performance shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages as a result of product defects. *CompanyName* does not cover miscellaneous expenses including, but not limited to labor costs for removal and installation of a defective part, materials, lost time or wages, towing, lift, shipping, dock or storage fees.
We are here to assist you should you have a defective or warranty issue. Please email us at Customer Service
RECEIVED THE WRONG PRODUCT
- If you received the wrong product, email photos of the incorrect part and the part number on the manufacturer’s packaging to Customer Service within 5 business days from the time of delivery.
- You and/or your mechanic are responsible for making sure the part is the correct part for your vehicle before installation.
- We do not refund 3rd party charges, i.e., installation costs, prep costs, painting cost, or any other cost associated with installation.
- If your order is missing part(s) please email photos of what you have received and a photo of the part number on the manufacturer’s packaging to Customer Success Department at (insert email address).
- Do not install/attempt to install anything with incomplete parts.
- All missing parts must be reported to customer service within 5 Business days
If your package was delivered to you damaged email photos of damage(s) to Customer Success Department at Customer Service. Alligator Performance will handle the claim on your behalf.
- Shipping companies require the original packing for inspection. It is the customers’ responsibility to keep all original packaging.
- Do not install/attempt to install anything you receive damaged. Once installation is attempted all warranties and claims are null and voided to replace the damaged part.
- Expedited shipping is at the customer’s expense for replacement of damaged items.
- All damage(s) must be reported to Alligator Performance within 5 days.
ONCE YOU’VE SIGNED AND ACCEPTED A TRUCK FREIGHT SHIPMENT, YOU ARE RELEASING THE FREIGHT COMPANY AND **COMPANYNAME** OF ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES NOT REPORTED ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT. IT IS IMPORTANT TO INSPECT THE CONTENTS OF THE SHIPMENT EVEN IF THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX(ES) SHOW NO VISIBLE SIGNS OF DAMAGE!
Please watch this quick video https://youtu.be/XHZOIVnGULQ for important delivery instructions.
When your LTL Truck Shipment leaves our Warehouse, you will receive an Email with pictures of your shipment and important deliver information. Attached to this email you will find images of your package(s). It is extremely important to check your freight for shortages or any signs of damage at the time of delivery (use the images to compare).
- Once you’ve signed and accepted the shipment, you are releasing the freight company and Alligator Performance of any liability for damages not reported on the delivery receipt. Although most deliveries are made without incident, should you discover a problem please follow the guidelines listed below
- The freight company will contact you directly to schedule a delivery date.
- Freight company has limited space. There is a 24-hour period once the freight arrives at the delivery service center and the freight company has given arrival notice to the consignee to call back in and get it scheduled. After that 24-hour period, storage may begin. Additional costs will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Please note the agreed-upon date is an appointment so please make sure someone 18 years of age or older is there to sign and inspect. If they must reschedule or if the shipment is returned to the sender for any reason, they will charge for the delivery attempt. This additional charge will be the customer’s responsibility.
If there is damage do NOT refuse the shipment. Note the damage(s) on the paperwork and take pictures as the video instructs and email us at Customer Service.
- If the driver doesn’t allow you to open it for inspection or can’t wait, please write on the Bill of Lading: SUBJECT TO INSPECTION and have the driver sign it. Reminder if you sign for the package you are releasing liability.
- You can use this link to track your shipment - FedEx LTL Freight Tracking
DAMAGE TO OUTSIDE PACKAGING
If the containers in your shipment show visible signs of damage, open them immediately to check the contents, and ask the driver to inspect the contents with you. Then, write a precise description of the damage on both your copy and the freight company’s copy of the delivery receipt.
- If the driver doesn’t allow you to open it for inspection or can’t wait, please write on the Bill of Lading: SUBJECT TO INSPECTION and have the driver sign it.
DAMAGE TO PRODUCTS
- If you find that the product is damaged at the time of delivery you must write “Damaged” and a brief description of the damage on the delivery receipt. If the damage is not listed on the delivery receipt, you are releasing the freight company and Alligator Performance of any liability for damages not reported on the delivery receipt. Please ensure accurate documentation and take pictures. Then email us at Customer Service within 48 hours with photos of damage.
- Concealed damage must be communicated to Customer Service within 48 hours of receipt
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your account has a current address and other correct contact information to ensure proper delivery. Alligator Performance is not responsible for any packages delivered to an incorrect address due to customer error.
- Missing packages that show delivered must be reported to Alligator Performance within 24 hours. If the package shows delivered, and you did not receive it Alligator Performance will request a police report be filed immediately. Submit a copy of the police report to Customer Service and we will open an investigation with the shipping company.
- To account for late deliveries by the carrier, or errors in delivery, the shipping carrier requires a 3 business day waiting period before allowing customer service to file a missing package claim.
SHIPPING TO APARTMENTS/CONDOMINIUMS
- If you provide an apartment address as your ship to destination, this is at your own risk. Alligator Performance will not be liable for loss or theft.
These items include but are not limited to:
- Original shipping fees
- Free shipping promotions
- 3rd party shop fees
- *ALL PACKAGES RETURNED WITHOUT A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) WILL NOT BE PROCESSED*
- All returns must be returned to the location listed on your RMA form. If a return is sent to any other location your return will not be processed.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 30%.
- No returns will be accepted on opened, installed, or otherwise used products due to the dangerous and stressful nature of racing, off-road, and performance vehicles.
- Parts must be returned in new, unused condition with no signs of installation.
- Parts must be returned in their original, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging.
- Unless another return policy is indicated, products sold by Alligator Performance are covered by this Standard Return Policy. Failure to comply with the terms stated herein, as well as those stated on the RMA form, may result in delayed return processing and/or refusal of returned packages.
- An RMA number can be obtained from Alligator Performance by sending an email to Customer Service with your name, sales order numbers, and part number of the item(s) you’re returning.
- A refund will only be made if your request for an RMA is obtained within thirty (30) days of receiving the item(s). Any return after thirty (30) days will not be authorized.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the original invoice date, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All Wheels need to be inspected prior to mounting a tire on them. Once a tire is mounted on a wheel the wheel is unable to be Returned. MFG’s warranty on wheels also state any defects must be discovered before tires are mounted on wheels.
- Even though we ship all products over $70 for free. If you return the product, you will be responsible for paying any original incurred shipping charges and return shipping charges.
- Kit Returns: if you wish to return a kit or package, you will need to return the entire kit. Partial kit returns will not be accepted.
- Products with custom paint or finishes cannot be returned.
- Tuners or Electronics with custom tunes cannot be returned/refunded once the tuning file is sent.
- Do not use manufacturer’s packaging as your shipping container. *See Examples of proper returns packaging
For more information regarding our refund or freight refund policy, please refer to the Product Refunds section below.
Alligator Performance often sells items that are not eligible for return. These items include but are not limited to:
- Clearance items
- Discontinued items
- Scratch and dent items
- Tires and wheels that have been mounted
- Any electrical items including lights
- Programmers and calibrators
- Custom items/orders
- Mastercraft items
- Special Orders
These sales are considered final, and no returns or refunds will be granted. The buyer assumes responsibility for any and all risks that may be associated with purchasing said items. While the clearance or scratch and dent items have been tested for basic functionality, they may have superficial physical defects including (but not limited to) scratches, dings, or dents. Should any items prove defective in either quality or performance after the sale is complete, the buyer assumes responsibility for the cost of all necessary servicing or repairs and agrees to absolve both
Alligator Performance and the manufacturer from any and all responsibility, unless otherwise required by law. Clearance or scratch and dent items are not covered by any type of 30-day warranty or satisfaction guarantee. Alligator Performance also sells unique or custom made to order items that are often considered special order items. These items are ordered on a case-by-case basis. Consequently, custom, made to order or special-order items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. The buyer assumes responsibility that the items ordered to fit their needs.
Gift cards cannot be returned and may not be redeemed for cash. Alligator Performance gift cards are issued and managed by Alligator Performance and can only be applied to purchases from www.alligatorperformance.com, or at a local Alligator Performance storefront. Alligator Performance is not responsible for gift cards that are lost, stolen, or used without permission. Additional payment will be required if the purchase price of a new order/product exceeds the value of the gift card. Gift cards are not for resale. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Gift card terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Only returns which meet all RMA conditions and return policy requirements will be eligible for a refund.
- RMA’s expire 30 days after being issued. Anything received after 30 days of RMA issuance will be denied.
- Once your return has been received and approved your return will be processed and a credit will be applied to the original form of payment.
- Allow up to 10 business days from the date we receive the returned product to inspect/process the RMA and issue the appropriate credit. How soon the funds are received depends on your banking institution.
- International Orders: Duty, Taxes, and Fees incurred during return will be deducted from your refund.
- Alligator Performance does not refund shipping charges for returned items.
- Customer will be responsible for paying any originally incurred shipping charges including any orders qualifying for our “Free Shipping Promotions”.
Core charges are based on individual manufacturer policies. Each manufacturer has different policies for returning cores and core refunds. Specific core procedures will be emailed to you after your order is placed. Cores are to be returned directly to the manufacturer. If you return a core to us, we will be forced to charge you to re-ship your core to the manufacturer. This re-shipment charge will be deducted from your core refund.
Manufacturers directly assess a cores capability of being re-built. Alligator Performance is not responsible for any charges or percentages of refunds due to the determination of a core manufacturer. For questions on your Core Return, please send an email to Customer Service.
CONDITIONS OF USE
By visiting or purchasing from Alligator Performance, you agree to abide by our terms and conditions, including those set forth on this page. Any revisions to our Return Policies will be posted on this page and any other page we deem necessary to inform our users of any changes made. We reserve the right to modify our Return Policies at any time. Your continued use of the site following any policy revisions constitutes your acceptance of and agreement with the changes made.