Heavy Duty Rear Air Suspension Kit compatible with Chevrolet / GMC Silverado / Sierra 2500 / 3500 trucks.
Have you ever noticed a difference in ride control when driving empty vs. driving fully loaded?
Your truck's factory suspension was designed as a compromise between capability and comfort. When hauling heavy loads, the rear springs can be pushed to the limit-resulting in excessive bounce, sagging ride height, and an overall feeling of instability.
With the simple addition of an Pacbrake Air Suspension Kits, you can distribute weight evenly to your tires, supporting any load without overtaxing your existing system.
Pacbrake Air Suspension Kits use Pacbrake's heavy duty air springs (or air helper springs) with one piece aluminum end caps and 20 support wires giving you maximum strength and durability!
Each Pacbrake kit is equipped with:
- Corrosion resistant roll plates
- Precision laser cut powder coated steel brackets
- Grade 5 plated hardware
- Airlines and all accessories required for the perfect bolt on install
- Pacbrake Air Bags by Pacbrake come with a Lifetime Warranty
Please refer to the warranty document for more details. With Pacbrake Air Springs you can level your truck's stance and eliminate your vehicle's sag, sway and bottoming out while providing added support for an overall smooth and safe ride.
- Compatible with Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500/3500 2011-2019 (2WD/4WD)
- Pacbrake Series
- Location Rear
- Spring Type Double Convoluted
- Hardware Included Yes