CORE POLICY (see below)
Alligator Performance offers returns for most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
What can you return?
- Most new, unopened, still factory sealed merchandise within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- All Products must be sent back for return in New and Original Packaging.
- Built-to-Order Products are Non-Returnable
- Powder-Coated Products are Non-Returnable
- Custom Tuning Products from PPEI, EZ LYNK, Duramax Tuner, Custom Tuning Files, and all electronics have an “all sales final” policy.
- Products shipped by truck freight, special orders, and some non-stocked items are all non-returnable.
- All Open-Box/Closeout items are sold AS-IS, and are not returnable.
- Used, damaged, installed or altered items are non-returnable. No exceptions. Please contact the manufacturer directly for warranty issues.
- If you receive incorrect or mis-shipped items in error (Ooops! We messed up!), it is still up to you to notify us within 10 business days so we can get the correct items re-shipped in a timely manner. (Prices, parts and in-stock items change often so we apologize in advance, but we must insist you open your shipments as they are delivered to see if they are correct.) If you fail to notify us within this timeframe, you will have to follow the normal 30 day return policy. Mis-shipped or incorrect items are not our responsibility after 30 days.
- We are not responsible for damage claims when items are shipped to freight forwarding companies or other intermediaries and then forwarded on to another destination. The customer assumes all responsibility for the items they forward.
- Contact Alligator Performance at 208-719-7400.
- If you have an account with Alligator Performance, Please Login HERERequest an RMA for the item you wish to return and verify the item is returnable.
- Your Orders will be listed in your account history.
- On the right side of you order list, you'll see Shipped, directly under you'll see a Link that says Return Items?.
- Click Return Items? and fill out the information and then click Submit Return Request.
- Prepare your package in original packaging, with all parts, pieces and paperwork that were included when delivered.
- Return your item via your preferred shipping provider.
- NOTE: If return is due to an improperly or incorrectly shipped item from Alligator Performance, your label will be freight-prepaid. All other returns are not pre-paid.
- Upon receipt of your return, Alligator Performance will inspect your item and issue a refund according to Alligator Performance’s refund & restocking fee policy. Please ask prior to returning your part if a restocking fee is likely to apply. Some parts have a required 15-35% restocking fee based on manufacturer policies which we will charge to you and deduct from your refund or in-store credit. Refunds will take up to 10 days to process.
CORE RETURNS POLICY:
All cores are due within 30 days of purchase. You must follow the core return directions emailed to you upon purchase. Once your core return has been processed by the manufacturer, you will receive a full in-store credit immediately or full refund to the original credit card within 7-10 days for cores in usable condition, no exceptions. After 60 days of purchase, cores returned in good condition may be eligible for a full in-store credit or a refund less a 20% late fee. Expired cores in usable condition that are over 90 days from date of purchase may be eligible for a partial in-store credit only, less a 20% late fee.
** You are responsible for all core return shipping back to the manufacturer, along with insurance and tracking to verify the core arrived at the manufacturer. The manufacturer will inspect your core, and make core credits based on their findings. If a core is un-buildable, they will adjust or deny your core accordingly. Core credits are NOT guaranteed. Alligator Performance is not responsible for delayed credits, or lost/damaged cores.