Sierra/Silverado Kryptonite Bolt-in Upper Ball Joint Features:
- Heavy-duty thick rubber boot
- Exclusive grease relief port
- Largest ball stud on the market
- Most angle clearance available
- For aftermarket control arms only
- Straightforward installation
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Universal Bolt-In Upper Ball Joint from Kryptonite
The Kryptonite Bolt-In Upper Ball Joint is finally here, and now you can experience improved steering on your rig for every application. When your truck's factory upper ball joints start to wear, you may notice a clunking noise or drifted steering when you're behind the wheel. Instead of replacing it with a stock upper ball joint that leaves a lot to be desired , you can outfit your rig with this premium aftermarket ball joint. This particular ball joint comes equipped with a heavy-duty thick rubber boot that provides extreme protection against the elements for a longer ball joint life. Moreover, an exclusive grease relief port makes keeping these joints lubricated properly a simple and easy process you can complete without hassles. Not only is this the largest ball stud on the market, but it even provides you with the most angle clearance available to ensure your truck will continue running smoothly.
Installation & Warranty Info
The Kryptonite Bolt-In Upper Ball Joint will fit Kryptonite aftermarket Upper Control Arms for any year or model truck, as well ass Cognito UCAS, Fabtech tubular UCAs, and many other upper control arms with a bolt-in upper ball joint. When it comes to the installation process itself, Kryptonite includes all of the necessary hardware and instructions to make the job as simple and straightforward as possible. Best of all, Kryptonite backs this premium upper ball joint with their impressive No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty to help keep your investment protected. If you find a way to break it, Kryptonite will replace it, no questions asked.
2001-2022 Chevy/GMC 1500HD/2500HD/3500 Trucks
- These Ball Joints are compatible anywhere Moog K6292 is required. This is a popular Upper Ball Joint for many aftermarket applications
- For Aftermarket Control Arms ONLY
- GM 1500 Truck Owners: This Ball Joint is only compatible with trucks originally equipped with Aluminum or Stamped Steel Control Arms ONLY