So many questions about the EZ LYNK AutoAgent 2.0 ... Lets see if I can answer a few here!
Beta testing has been commencing for weeks on them and they have proven solid! Everyone should have inventory soon, but let me cover a few basics of what 2.0 is... All tuners now have access to the 2.0 for testing as of yesterday and supplies are coming in hot!
1. If you have 1.0.. There is not a advantage for you to go to the 2.0 if you own a pickup. The biggest advantage of 2.0 is the Electronic Datalogging... This will be large in the public transportation department that needs to keep logging records of miles, etc.
2. The 2.0 can work via WIFI and Bluetooth. It can also charge via the USB port.
3. When it comes to pickup/car guys... there is not really much advantage between 1.0 or 2.0... both will yield you the same results as what you already have.
4. We expect to see the 1.0 completely faded out and then 2.0 being the ONLY #EZLYNK unit on the market... and very rapidly.
5. The packaging/hardware of the 2.0 is much more sleek and sexy
6. The hardware is weatherproof... You know all those side by sides we have been racing and tuning.. Think about that
Further explanation to 2.0/ELD below
- Kory Willis #PPEI
- Create and modify driver, admin, and other ELD user accounts.
- Store ELD data securely and privately for at least 6 months.
- Edit driver records that can should be confirmed by the driver.
- Access ELD troubleshooting/malfunction reports and inconsistencies.
- Record and store your last 7 days and current 24 hours of data locally.
- Access up to 6 months of recorded ELD logs on demand.
- Provide data to officials on demand via the web, email, or on-screen inspection.
- Add and operate with a co-driver and edit HOS rules via the Settings menu.
1. Verify that the AutoAgent device is connect to the vehicle’s data port.
2. Place your ignition in the ON position.
3. Connect your mobile device to the AutoAgent via your device’s Wi-Fi settings.
4. Launch the EZ LYNK ELD app by tapping the app icon on your mobile device.
Tap and hand over your mobile device for inspection of your last 7 days and current 24 hours of logs.
Send a copy of your logs for the last 7+ days via web or email.
Enter an optional comment or routing code provided by the inspecting safety officer.
Tap send to complete and send all required logs to FMCSA.
Conveniently organized list of logs sorted by date.
Display the selected 24 hours in a grid with list of events.
Open and view log info of the selected log.
List of events will provide all information required for inspection.
Certified logs will always show a ‘success’ visual indicator.
If a logs needs your attention, the app will display an alert indicator.
The daily log interface details events and offers the ability to certify a log.
Edit events to add some missing required details such as location or to add a comment.
Tim in California Says:
You guys are the coolest. My radiator and intercooler kit made it here in like 18 hours, no joke.. and I'm in California lol You seriously have the best site around. I've been shopping with you guys for a while and just wanted to say thank you. I can't wait to place my next order. No one up here can beat my truck( except for one guy lol ), and I tell them Alligator every time
Our parts come from trusted manufacturers, and offer the highest rated performance parts for your vehicle.Shop All Brands
THE location for whats hot and on special at Alligator. Check out this months promotions here!Alligator Promotions