Icon Vehicle Dynamics
Overview: 2003-2008 RAM 2500/3500 3-5” Coilover Conversion Stage 3 Suspension System adds front end ride height adjustability to the heavy duty RAM platform. ICON’s Stage 3...
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
2009-2013 RAM 2500/3500 3-5” Coilover Conversion Stage 2 Suspension System adds front end ride height adjustability to the heavy duty RAM platform. ICON’s Stage 2 System is comprised of remote reservoir 2.5 coilover shocks, fabricated upper conversion mounts with brushed stainless badges, tubular steel upper & lower link arms, polyurethane bumpstops w/ billet extensions, sway bar drop brackets, forged pitman arm, track bar drop bracket, rear 2.5" lift blocks with u-bolts, and 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir rear shocks. Often times the addition of bumpers, winches, and other equipment such as snow plows causes the front end of these trucks to sit lower than desired. With the ICON coilover conversion, ride height can be compensated for by a quick adjustment of the coil adjuster. Remote reservoir shocks will extend performance of the kit by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation. Tested and tuned, the RAM coilover conversion system offers stability and drivability over a wide range of terrains. This performance coilover conversion system with tubular link arms is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel. ICON steel upper & lower links increase performance, strength, and range of alignment. These link arms decrease bind commonly found in the factory link bushings. The ICON CDC Valve is offered as an upgrade for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally. Installing this kit allows proper clearance for 35" tall tires with no modifications and 37" tires with minor fender well trimming for clearance.Key Features:
• Adjustable ride height 3-5" lift height
• Increased ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
• Decreased body roll
• ICON engineered 2.5 coilover shocks with Eibach coils
• 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir rear shocks
• Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8 polished nitro steel shaft
• Remote reservoir for consistent damping at extreme temperatures
• Heavy duty steel upper and lower links with dual rate bushing assemblies
• Correctly positioned steering and track bar components
• No drive shaft modifications needed
• Made in the USA