The MPVI3 from HP Tuners is an OBDII Scanning and Calibration Interface that connects VCM Suite Software, including VCM Editor and VCM Scanner, to your vehicles various control modules for tuning and diagnostis.
Built for enthusiasts and professionals
Introducing MPVI3 by HP Tuners, the fastest and most sophisticated OBDII interface device to date. Now standard with Pro Feature Set (PROLINK+ cable sold separately).
BIGGER, BETTER, FASTER.
Pro is the new standard with MPVI3. Take advantage of Pro Feature Set capabilities like standalone data logging and PROLINK+ compatibility (sold separately) already built into your new device. MPVI3 redefines the limits of speed and control with faster standalone data logging and 2X the storage capacity compared to the previous generation. Log more runs (faster) and store more calibrations on your MPVI3, all with the convenience of eliminating your laptop from the equation.
- Standard with Pro Feature Set
- 2x Storage of old MPVI2 (now 8gb onboard)
- Faster standalone data logging
- High Resolution Accelerometer
But don’t be fooled, MPVI3 continues the legacy of its predecessor with features like Bluetooth 5.0, an M8 motorsports-grade screw-on connector, RGB LEDs, and USB-C connectivity (4MB/s).
THE ONLY TOOL YOU NEED IN YOUR TOOLBOX.
Get equipped with the most inclusive scanning, logging, and calibration package in the industry.
- Connect > MPVI3 is an advanced OBDII interface tool, connecting your vehicle’s control modules to our VCM Suite software.
- Read > Run complete diagnostics, monitor vehicle performance, read from various vehicle control modules, and more in VCM Suite.
- Edit > Optimize your performance, fuel economy, or whatever your vehicle goals may be in VCM Editor with a multitude of defined parameters.
- Write > When you are ready, license and tune any vehicle currently supported by HP Tuners with the fastest read and write speeds available.
- Drive> From dedicated, exempt race cars to tow rigs, off-road machines, next-level street cars, and fuel-efficient daily drivers, HP Tuners delivers the ultimate solution for builds and enthusiasts of any caliber.
VCM SCANNER – your feature-rich OBDII scanning & diagnostic software.
View, chart, and log all your diagnostic data in real-time via your vehicle’s OBDII diagnostic port–command fans, open/closed loop, gear select, timing, air-fuel ratio, and so much more. Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), experience standalone data logging, and explore a multitude of special functions like Gear/Tire Wizard. Built-in VCM controls are also supported.
VCM EDITOR – your comprehensive vehicle control module calibration software.
Get started by reading your vehicle’s different control modules’ flash memory and save it as an .HPT file. Adjust a multitude of parameters, like spark, fuel, RPM limits, fan temps and speeds, transmission shift points and pressures, exhaust valve control, speedometer settings, and so many more. Then, write all your changes back to the vehicle using your MPVI3.
MORE DATA AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH PROLINK+
Need to view more data with your MPVI3 from a wideband sensor, boost gauge, or other additional sensors? Get equipped with the PROLINK+ cable (sold separately), enabling users to wire in and record up to 2x analog signals (from a wideband sensor, map sensor, etc.) and 1x CAN bus signal simultaneously. Now standard with Pro Feature Set, MPVI3 is fully compatible with the PROLINK+ cable straight from the box.
*PROLINK+ is not required for MPVI3. The PROLINK+ cable must be wired in for use.