FOX Performance 2.0 Series Front Shock 0-2" Lift Features:
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- 2.0" Impact extruded, CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized corrosion resistant body
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Application specific valving for maximum performance
- Fitted with JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid
- Race-developed high flow piston
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- Quiet nitrile rubber bushings for advanced suspension articulation
Improved Handling over Rough Roads with the FOX Performance 2.0 Series
Designed to improve suspension articulation, better heat dissipation, and enhance on and off-road handling the FOX Performance 2.0 Series Front Shocks are an ideal aftermarket replacement to your stock front shocks. Featuring an impact extruded body made of aircraft grade aluminum, 2014-2022 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 owners can breathe easier knowing that these corrosion resistant shocks are more than capable of handling a little wet weather. These performance shocks take no shortcuts, especially when it comes to quality construction. Using an IFP monotube design, the shock comes with improved separation of shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. In short, the monotube IFP design is an ideal choice for off-roaders who are looking to dominate the open roads with greater shock/bump absorption capabilities. This coupled with its improved heat dissipation makes the Performance 2.0 Series Front Shock a breakaway candidate for your next aftermarket upgrade.
Application Specific Valving and Reduced Shock Fade
From extreme off-road trail-blazing to casual outdoor excursions, the Performance 2.0 Series Front Shocks are more than capable of handling uneven terrain. On top of the use of high quality components, the front shocks are equipped with a JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid, which arms the shocks with improved operational temperatures, more predictable tuning, increased wear protection, and reduced foaming. Additionally, the shock utilizes the full power of its race-developed high-flow piston and valving to give your 14-22 Ram 2500 and 3500 a noticeable improvement in ride quality. If you feel its time to take your Dodge Cummins truck for a spin on some rough terrain, be sure to pick up the FOX Performance 2.0 Series Front Shock from Alligator Performance.
- 2014-2022 Dodge 6.7L Cummins: Ram 2500/3500
- Designed for 0-2" Lifted Trucks