Innovation and quality are part of Edges DNA. The Evolution CTS3 has no peer in the marketplace and is designed for WOW! As an in-cabin controller and programmer, the Evolution CTS3 is...
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor in the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere. Engineered to be the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market. The third Generation CTS is faster, slimmer, smoother, more advanced, and Wi-Fi update compatible. In addition to the new slim case design, the Insight CTS3 now offers a 5” full-color capacitive touch screen display, making our gauges the sleekest in the industry. We didn’t stop at making the display better; we added an all-new, high-speed, processor that provides easy swipe gestures and navigation throughout the product resulting in a user experience that is unmatched in the automotive aftermarket.
• #1 Preferred Digital Gauge monitor on the market (Insight CTS3 PN: 84130-3)
• Most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market
• 3rd Generation design is faster and more capable than ever
• Simple installation – just plug into OBDII port. No wiring required
• Compatible with most domestic gas and diesel vehicles 1996 and newer (1998.5-2005 Dodge/Ram coverage coming soon!)
• Monitor key vehicle parameters like EGT, regen cycles, trans temp, boost, RPM and dozens more
• Full color, 5” capacitive touch screen with auto-dimming
• Offers crystal clear data at your fingertips
• Highly customizable gauges and backgrounds
• Boot up directly to gauge screen upon key cycle
• Swipe capability allows easy switching between screens as needed for towing, performance, economy, etc
• Built-in performance meter measures 0-60, ¼ mile times and more
• Advanced integrated data logger with export capability
• Clear and Read DTC codes
• Integrated accessory system for additional gauges or can control switches for lighting, compressors, winch, etc
• Wi-Fi updateable
• Includes windshield mounting bracket
*To use a backup camera on the Insight CTS3 you will need part number 98203. If you have an existing camera you will need the new camera adapter part number 98107.
The EGT probe is a sensor that allows users to monitor critical Exhaust Gas Temperatures to ensure added power is not creating excessive heat which, in turn, can cause engine damage. This kit is...
If you drive a vehicle in need of an attitude adjustment, Edge Insight CS2 monitors provide vital mechanical data to keep you and your ride safe, competitive, and efficient. With a slim, sleek case...
The EAS Competition Kit gives users the ability to monitor EGTs and add an additional 0-100 PSIg boost and -40F to 300F temp sensors for ultimate control. This kit is designed for those truck owners...
The SPADE series (Standalone Programming And Diagnostic Equipment) makes the highest quality tunes on the market available in a simple to use OBD style flash tool. The tunes represent the best in...
This is a tremendous new feature for truck owners! Customers can now hook up accessories like aftermarket lights, air compressors, etc. and engage them from the CTS. Install the new switch and use...
The iDash 1.8 DataMonster and Super Gauge fit all 2007+ OBDII CAN bus vehicles. This instrument is actually a computer and a monitor that reads and calculates all the data your vehicle makes...