2019-2023 Ram 6.7L Cummins Fab Fours Matrix Front Bumper - No Guard Features:
- 3/16" Plate Steel Construction
- Fab Fours 2 Stage Black Powder Coat
- Accommodates factory front camera (2019-2021)
- Winch ready for Warn Zeon 12 or Lower. If running a Warn Zeon, Control Box Relocation kit (89960) is required. Warn Zeon only works on year models 2014-2022.
- Center mount accommodates a single row 30" light bar (not included). Double row can be used if not running a winch.
- Removable light inserts for optional customization
- Holds (4) 3x3" LED cubes. Side mounting slots and tabs for various light options (lights not included).
- Aggressive Design
- Provides far more tire clearance
- Lower cutout for increased airflow
- Integrated Sensor Holes
- Integrated D-Ring Mounts
The 2019-2023 Ram 6.7L Cummins Fab Fours Matrix Front Bumper Accommodates a Warn Zeon 12 Winch or Lower & Various Lighting Features
Every aftermarket bumper has its own unique features that make it the best for its specific application, but what you need is some help with overlanding. Recovery and lighting options are keys for being ready for whatever mother nature throws at you. Look no further than the 2019-2023 Ram 6.7L Cummins Fab Fours Matrix Front Bumper. It not only acts as a durable front bumper, but gives you winch compatibility with the Warn Zeon 12 or smaller winches. You can even add some lighting features to it using the side mounting slots and tabs along with the center mount. Each side of the bumper can accommodate two 3x3" cube lights and the center mount fits a 30" light bar. With these amazing customizable features, there is bound to be something about this bumper that is attractive to whatever applications you are looking for. It is setting the new standard of what an aftermarket front bumper should be with its strength, durability, and aggressive style.
3/16" Plate Steel Construction
The 2019-2023 Ram 6.7L Cummins Fab Fours Matrix Front Bumper features a construction with a 3/16" U.S. plate steel construction. It is hard to find a stronger front bumper out there for the Ram 2500/3500. To create a stylish look and add corrosion resistance, this bumper is finished with Fab Fours 2-stage black powder coat. You also have some customization options when it comes to the lighting features with the removable light inserts. Beyond the recovery and lighting accessories that you can add to this front bumper to make it fit your needs, it comes ready to hit the trails. It sits high and tight on your Ram truck build to provide more tire and ground clearance, which is ideal for overlanding. There is no longer a possibility of clipping protruding obstacles as you crawl over them or rubbing your tires on the bumper, which will quickly wear down the tread. If you have a front skid plate, there are lower skid plate cutouts that increase airflow for maximized performance that translates to improved horsepower and torque out on the trails. When you find yourself in a recovery situation, the winch compatibility and D-ring mounts really come in handy. You might think that you are going to lose the functionality of your factory sensors with all this on your truck's front end, but integrated sensor holes are included in the design to retain full use.
- Part# 89970 ZEON, Short Kit (31")
- Part# 89960 ZEON, Long Kit (78")
- Part# 89970 ZEON Platinum, Short Kit (31")
- Part# 92193 ZEON Platinum, Long Kit (78")
- Part# 106011 VR EVO, Long Kit (78")
2019-2023 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins 2500/3500