We have bundled everything you need in a lift kit for your Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
The Cognito Front Lift kit is designed and engineered to offer superior ride quality and corrected CV joint angles.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function, and performance to your vehicle by correcting the Ball Joint angle for lifted and leveled applications and improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality. The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and powder coated semi-gloss black. Ball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings.
King's OEM Performance Race Series shocks provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high-end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or pre-runner.
Deaver Leaf Pack offers increased rear lift while improving ride quality. This leaf pack has a progressive rate that will ride better and provide 6-inchs of rear lift. Get better ride quality and the added height with one product.
Benefits: run up to 37 Inch tall tire on 12 Inch wide wheel with trimming.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 7-Inches of front lift and 6-Inches of rear lift
- 7-inch Front Lift Components
- SM Series Ball Joint Upper Control Arms
- 6-inch Lift Deaver Leaf Pack
- King 2.5 Performance Race Series Adjustable Remote Reservoir Shocks
- SM Series Compression Struts
- Stainless Steel extended brake lines
- Improved ball joint angle
- Maintains Adequate Droop Travel for Superior Ride Quality
- Levels vehicle front to rear
- Allows for up to a 37 x 12.5-Inch Tire on a 12-Inch Wide Wheel with 4.75-Inch Backspacing
- CV Driveline is required if operating in 4WD
- 16-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA
Warning!-This product requires bypassing ARC Adaptive Ride Control system (1500 Denali models).