We have bundled everything you need in a leveling kit for your Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
The Cognito 3-Inch Elite Leveling Kit includes the Cognito SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit, Fox 2.5 Performance Elite Series Remote Reservoir Coilover front shocks, and Fox 2.5 Performance Elite Series Remote Reservoir rear shocks.
The Cognito SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function, and performance to your vehicle by improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality. The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are powder coated semi-gloss black.
Press in ball joints/Uniballs are pre-installed and retained with black anodized, Cognito branded laser etched caps. New crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings are included. The Cognito SM Series Upper Control Arms provide ample droop travel that is required for good ride quality and all suspension components to last and work properly.
Fox's Performance Elite Series shocks provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle.
Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high-end race shocks our upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous Fox ride quality on your daily driver or pre-runner.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 3 Inches of Front Lift
- Cognito SM Series Uniball Upper Control Arm Kit
- Fox 2.5 Performance Elite Series Remote Reservoir Coilover Front Shocks
- Fox 2.5 Performance Elite Series Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks
- Enhances the Trucks Appearance and Reduces the Factory Nose Down Rake
- Improved Ball Joint Angle
- Maintains Adequate Droop Travel for Superior Ride Quality
- Allows for up to a 34 x 12-Inch Tire on a 9-inch Wide Wheel with 5.75-Inch Backspacing
- 4-hour DIY Install Time
- Made in the USA
Note: Excludes AT4 and Trail Boss
Warning!-This product is not compatible with vehicles equipped with ARC Adaptive Ride Control (includes all 1500 Denali models).