The Allison 1000 has proven itself to be a stout unit behind the formidable Duramax powerplant. However, as power is increased over stock, weak points quickly rise to the surface. ATS addresses the inherent short-comings to offer a robust setup for your Allison 1000.Â¬â€
By increasing the capability of the torque converter, clutch surface area and line pressure, the transmission can hold 200 percent more torque than stock. The result is a setup strong enough to handle aftermarket fueling, turbo(s), tuning and the intensity of drag racing, sled-pulling or dyno competitions. Yet, it is still smooth enough to tow and daily drive.
As with all ATS Transmission Packages, the transmission is covered by a 5 year/500,000 mile warranty.
- ATS TripleLok torque converter, featuring five lock-up clutches, a billet 12 bolt cover, mixed flow stator and custom stall speeds
- ATS C1-C5 custom CNC'd steels and proprietary clutch pack material
- Modified transmission pump to increase line pressure
- Modified A and B Trim Valves
- New gaskets and seals
- ATS Deep Transmission Pan featuring a 5 quart capacity over stock, finned design for heat dissipation and a magnetic drain plug
- Engine Manufacturer: Duramax
- Make: GM Light Duty
- Models: 2500/3500
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Transmission Model: Allison LCT1000
- Warranty: 5 year/500,000 mile warranty
- Sold As: Kit