aFe POWER introduces the MACH Force-XP axle-back exhaust system for the 2007-2013 BMW 335i (E90/92) with L6-3.0L Twin Turbo N54/Turbo N55 engine. This system is constructed from 100% TIG-welded, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel 2-1/2" tubing. The smooth curves and transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. In testing, the exhaust system produced a max gain of +11 horsepower and +17 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno*. Included in this exhaust system are dual high flow transverse mufflers for increased flow and performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. To finish off this system are dual aFe laser etched, 3-1/2" polished 304 stainless steel tips for an aggressive style
- This system includes dual free-flowing transverse mufflers to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
304 Stainless Steel Construction:
- This system is constructed of durable mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength, eliminating cracking.
- This MACH Force-Xp axle-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Dual 304 SS Tips:
- This system includes dual, polished, 3-1/2" diameter, 304 stainless steel tips w/laser-etched aFe POWER logos for an aggressive style.
*Dyno results from cat-back exhaust system (49-36328 ) with the aFe POWER "Street" down pipe (48-36302-HC).
- This item will not fit convertible models
- This product does not require a CARB EO#