ReadyLIFT® now offers our popular Jeep Gladiator 4" Terrain Flex Lift for the new Gladiator Mojave Edition. The overwhelming popularity of our Gladiator lift kits has drawn impressive requests for a version of our 4" lift kit that will work with the new Mojave Edition while retaining the factory-equipped FOX 2.5-inch internal bypass shocks that come with external reservoirs and FOX front hydraulic jounce bumpers. Our all-new 69-6043 4" Mojave Terrain Flex Lift Kit is engineered to retain full use of the FOX equipment while providing a great-riding 4 inches of lift.
Terrain Flex 69-6043 is specific to the Mojave Edition Gladiator and includes new heavy-duty shock mount extensions that retains uncompromised use of the factory-equipped FOX shocks in a lifted configuration. The all-new 69-6043 Mojave lift kit features virtually all of the same great components of our most popular Jeep Gladiator 4" lift kit including (4) heavy-duty Terrain Flex lower control arms with Terrain Control Technology (TCT) maintenance-free, non-bonded pivot bushings that provide maximum articulation, four-inch lift coil springs, bump stop landing pad extensions, longer sway bar end links and heavy-duty adjustable front track bar. New additions includes a heavy-duty bolt-on rear track bar bracket and Mojave Edition exclusive front and rear shock extensions.
But wait, there's more! We have also taken our popular 69-6041 Gladiator 4" lift kit and added the same new 4" rear springs and rear track bar bracket in the 69-6043 Mojave Edition kit to create the new ReadyLIFT 69-6042 Gladiator 4" Terrain Flex MAX lift kit. This kit exchanges the rear coil spring spacers for 4" lift rear coil springs and also includes the same heavy-duty rear track bar bracket mentioned in our Mojave Edition kit. Additionally, customers can also purchase the heavy-duty rear track bar bracket (67-6000) separately.
These all-new Gladiator Mojave Edition Terrain Flex Lift Kit and Terrain Flex MAX kits are engineered for excellent ride quality both on and off-road while improving typical Gladiator handling and mannerisms, resulting in an outstanding driving experience.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Engineered to retain the factory-equipped FOX 2.5 shocks and hydraulic jounce bumpers.
- Includes tuned 4" lift coil springs developed to improve ride and handling both on and off-road while allowing for maximum articulation with the FOX shocks.
- Features robust ReadyLIFT Terrain Flex lower control arms with Terrain Control Technology (TCT) maintenance-free, non-bonded pivot bushings.
- Includes longer front/rear sway bar end links, adjustable front track bar, and all-new heavy-duty rear track bar bracket for proper suspension geometry.
- For use only on Jeep Gladiator Mojave Edition.
- Allows for up to a 37+ inch tall tire on a 10" wide wheel with 0 mm offset.
Buy Products Featured in this article