- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Remote Reservoir increases shock oil capacity for greater heat dissipation
- Self-adjusting deflective disc valving reacts immediately to surface changes enabling maximum vehicle control
- Designed to easily install in vehicle‘s stock mounting locations
- Unique swivel banjo fitting allows 360° rotation
- Made in the USA
- Increases wheel travel on most applications
Love your Lifted truck? Can't Stand that the shocks are wore out and it feels like your hitting the body every time you roll over a rut in the road? Alligator has you covered with our Bilstein 5160 Remote Reservoir Shock Package to replace those wore out shocks on your Lifted newer generation GM HD truck. Designed for those trucks with 4-6" of Lift.
With an added remote reservoir, BILSTEIN B8 5160 shock absorbers provide ultimate vehicle control on even the harshest terrains. Zinc plating and increased oil capacity dissipate heat more effectively assuring long-term durability.
BILSTEIN’s nitrogen-infused 46mm monotube design with a floating dividing piston separating the gas and oil, provide consistent, fade-free performance. Durability you can trust on the road ahead.
You choose the destination, we’ll get you there. You can be confident knowing that BILSTEIN’s patented digressive valving allows shock absorbers to instantly react to changing surface conditions, giving you a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
One size does not fit all. BILSTEIN’s 5160 shocks are valved and tuned for the specific year, make and model of your vehicle, and consider many other use factors – loaded or unloaded, towing, tire pressure, etc. With all of these characteristics in mind, BILSTEIN can provide you with the perfect ride, and keep you out on the trail thanks to its remote reservoir.
- Bilstein B8 5160 Front Remote Reservoir Shocks x2
- Bilstein B8 5160 Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks x2
- Bilstein Billet Reservoir Clamps x4
- Bilstein B8 5100 Steering Damper x1