- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Remote Reservoir increases shock oil capacity for greater heat dissipation
- Self-adjusting deflective disc valving reacts immediately to surface changes enabling maximum vehicle control
- Designed to easily install in vehicle‘s stock mounting locations
- Unique swivel banjo fitting allows 360° rotation
- Made in the USA
- Increases wheel travel on most applications
Alligator knows your newer generation 2019-2023 Dodge Ram 3500 HD Truck came from the factory with some lacking ride characteristics. That feeling like your riding on a board can be solved! Alligator's Bilstein 0"-1.5" Leveled 5160 Series Remote Reservoir Shock package will help smooth out that monster 1 ton your driving every day.
With an added remote reservoir, BILSTEIN B8 5160 shock absorbers provide ultimate vehicle control on even the harshest terrains. Zinc plating and increased oil capacity dissipate heat more effectively assuring long-term durability.
BILSTEIN’s nitrogen-infused 46mm monotube design with a floating dividing piston separating the gas and oil, provide consistent, fade-free performance. Durability you can trust on the road ahead.
You choose the destination, we’ll get you there. You can be confident knowing that BILSTEIN’s patented digressive valving allows shock absorbers to instantly react to changing surface conditions, giving you a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
One size does not fit all. BILSTEIN’s 5160 shocks are valved and tuned for the specific year, make and model of your vehicle, and consider many other use factors – loaded or unloaded, towing, tire pressure, etc. With all of these characteristics in mind, BILSTEIN can provide you with the perfect ride, and keep you out on the trail thanks to its remote reservoir.
- Bilstein B8 5160 Front Remote Reservoir Shocks x2
- Bilstein B8 5160 Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks x2
- Bilstein Billet Reservoir Clamps x4
- Bilstein B8 5100 Dual Steering Damper Kit x1