- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Optimum grip and enhanced lane stability in day to day and extreme situations
- High gas pressure and a longer service life even when pulling trailers or driving off-road
- Enhanced safety
- No spring change required (Use of OE spring possible)
- BILSTEIN monotube gas-pressure technology
- Individually fine-tuned in the BILSTEIN road test
- Digressive valving instantly reacts to changing road surface conditions for maximum comfort and control on and off-road
- Durable vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings
Alligator knows your newer generation Dodge Ram 2500 Truck came from the factory with some lacking ride characteristics. That feeling like your riding on a board can be solved! Alligator's Bilstein Stock Height 4600 Series Shock Package will help smooth out that monster 3/4 ton your driving every day.
The Bilstein 4600 is tuned for your vehicle – no matter whether you’re working down a gravel road, towing a trailer, or taking the family out; you can expect a safer, more pleasurable driving experience, with less fatigue on those long hauls.
BILSTEIN’s nitrogen-infused 46mm monotube design with a floating dividing piston separating the gas and oil, provide consistent, fade-free performance. Durability you can trust on the road ahead.
You choose the destination, we’ll get you there. You can be confident knowing that BILSTEIN’s patented digressive valving allows shock absorbers to instantly react to changing surface conditions, giving you a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
- Bilstein B6 4600 Front Shocks x2
- Bilstein B6 4600 Rear Shocks x2