- Recommended for drivers who require additional fuel capacity but require a small footprint to maximize available bed space for 5th wheel hitches, Rambox beds, and cargo
- Won't interfere with standard 5th wheel hitch
- Fits under most tonneau bed covers
- Robot-welded seams provide extraordinary strength, unlike rotationally molded plastic tanks or cheaper steel brands
- Our fuel tank systems include all components needed for installation
- TRAX 4™ computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers for worry-free operation with exclusive AutoTrans® technology
- Built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel powder coated black for superior durability and strength
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Finally, an almost universal auxiliary fuel tank. Our 40-gallon in-bed auxiliary fuel tank system is designed to be compatible with almost any diesel truck, including half-ton pickups, trucks with utility beds, RamBox equipped trucks, or those with a factory installed 5th wheel prep package or other 5th wheel hitch. The patented fuel tank design has a recessed cover box where the sending unit, rollover valve, and fuel filter come pre assembled. You'll be pleased that its low height means it can fit under most standard tonneau bed covers.
This auxiliary system is computer-controlled by our patented TRAX 4™ operating system with exclusive AutoTrans® technology. Computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers mean worry-free operation, and much safer and more reliable operations than gravity fed systems.
Want to know the status of your on-board fuel systems? Simply download the TRAX 4™ app to your smart phone and enter your vehicle and fuel system information. In no time, you’ll be able to monitor your pickup’s fuel capacity! During fuel transfer, the message “PUMP ON” will be displayed. You also have the option of displaying either the gallons or the percentage of fuel in each tank.
If you prefer not to use our TRAX 4™ app with your auxiliary tank but still want to know how much fuel you have, Transfer Flow offers an in-cab fuel level monitor LCD. The LCD shows the fuel level of the auxiliary tank with an easy-to-read bar graph that decreases when fuel is transferred to the pickup’s main fuel tank. This item is sold separately.
Built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel; and powder coated black, TFI tank systems offer superior corrosion resistance and strength.
NOTE: Product dimensions include 1 1/2" in width for the mounting brackets and 3" in height for the filler neck.
- Dimensions: 48"L x 19"W x 19.38"H
- 2010-2022 Dodge Ram Trucks
- 2010-2022 GM Trucks
- 2008-2022 Ford Trucks