- 52 Gallon
- 2005-2022 Dodge/Ram
- Crew, Quad and Mega Cab Short Bed
- Street Legal in All States
52 Gallon Replacement Tank For 2005-2022 Dodge/Ram Cummins Crew, Quad and Mega Cab Short Bed. This tank hold approximately 52 gallons of fuel. The S&B Tank uses the OEM sending unit and float so the empty position in the S&B Tank is the same as the OEM tank.
Since the bottom surface area on the S&B Tank is larger, the 52 Gallon tank with have a greater fuel reserve.
HOLDS 2 MORE GALLONS THAN COMPETITOR TANKS!
S&B's 52-gallon fuel tank directly replaces the OEM 31-gallon tank without any cutting, drilling, or special modifications. This makes for a trouble-free, faster installation process. S&B's replacement fuel tank holds 2 more gallons than competitor tanks allowing you to save time, go further, and get more out of your truck! Go big or go home!
AFTERMARKET LIFT PUMP
This tank features a built in sump which can be used for aftermarket lift pump installation, if desired. S&B recommends aftermarket lift pumps be installed according to the pump manufacturer's instructions only. The S&B sump will not cure typical "1/4 tank issues" common with aftermarket lift pumps.
- STREET LEGAL IN ALL US STATES: YES
- TANK TYPE: MIDSHIP
- S&B CAPACITY (APPROXIMATE): 52 GALLONS
- WEIGHT (DRY): 40LBS
- GROUND CLEARANCE COMPARE TO OE TANK: 2.4 " LOWER
- SUMP: YES
- DRAIN: YES
- SENDING UNIT: OE
- STRAPS INCLUDED: YES
- COMPATIBLE WITH OE SKID PLATE: NO
- COMPATIBLE WITH GOOSENECK AND 5TH WHEEL: YES
- TRANSFER PUMP READY: YES
- EMBEDDED FITTING THREAD SIZE: 1/2" NPT
- DIMENSIONS: 63.62" X 17.84" X 22.07"