Click to enlarge
ONE EASY STEP
Make your pickup safer, more useful, and more convenient. Step right up—whether your tailgate is open or closed. BedStep® deploys easily, with the flick of a foot. Then nearly disappears under the bumper when you’re done, leaving your hitch free for a trailer or other accessories. BedStep’s rigid, cast-aluminum hinges articulate on precision bearing pins to deliver smooth operation, solid support and years of maintenance-free operation.
The AMP Research BedStep® is designed to perform flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. This lightweight, yet rock-solid bumper step assist employs a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assembly that is crafted in the USA, and black-anodized and Teflon® powder-coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and press-fit bushings ensure trouble-free action and reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades. Die-cast-aluminum alloy linkage components and precision-machined pivot points give BedStep® rock-solid stability, and Teflon powder-coating ensures years of trouble-free, corrosion-proof operation. The ridged, non-slip step is molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in mud, snow or ice.
• Rock-solid, die-cast, aluminum-alloy linkage components
• Anodized and Teflon® coated to resist corrosion
• Precision, stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
• Rigid, non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad for safe footing even in mud, snow or wet conditions
• 300 Lb. load capacity
• Easy bolt-on installation takes less than 10 minutes using the vehicles existing bumper/frame mounting points.
• 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty
• Made in USA – AMP Research products are designed, engineered and exclusively manufactured by AMP Research in America.