Click to enlarge
Installation Hardware Included
Simply stated, more is better when it comes to transmission fluid. The more fluid there is, the cooler the transmission runs, the cleaner the fluid stays and the longer the transmission lasts. That’s why you need a PPE Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan for your Allison transmission. But wait, there’s more! Large 7/8-inch cooling fins outside and internal heat sink fins reduce transmission operating temperatures up to 40 degrees. Cast from A356-T6 aluminum alloy right here in the USA, the PPE Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan features an internal filter lock for the supplied Allison deep filter, drilled and threaded 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes and a 1-inch port provides easy fluid drainage.
- Internal and external cooling fins
- Increases fluid capacity by 4 quarts
- Decreases trans temperatures up to 40 degrees
- Robust side ribs provide added strength
- Pan cast from A356-T6 aluminum alloy
- SS plugs, Allen head screws, and washers
- High strength Neodymium magnet equipped SS drain plug with re-usable Viton O-Ring
- Drilled and threaded 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes
- Compatible with OEM gasket
- Large 1-inch drain port
- Easy bolt-on installation and removal makes service quick
- Built in Filter Lock keeps filter securely in place
2001-2012 Allison 1000/2000/2400 Transmissions.
Recommended for all stock Allisons. Highly recommended with Stage4 & Stage5 transmission kits.
Includes Allison deep pan filter